Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pay it Forward

I love this idea! Please join in with me!

“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”I don’t know what my handmade gifts will be, I think it will depend on who it goes too. And chances are, I will get to it a lot sooner than 365 days. This is exciting. And if there is only one who comments, then they get all 3 things! Here’s to Paying It Forward.

6 comments:

able mabel said...

Great minds must think alike! We have the same template on our blogs! Good luck on the PIF!

ps....my two year old saw your dog and said "Awww, cute!"

Heather Hughes said...

Speaking of pay it forward

TAG!

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Unknown said...

interesting concept - you have my attention :)

btw. i love your photos. pictures of dogs are my most favorite :)

Unknown said...

AWwwww, I'm 4. Love the dog and the art.

sue bulmer said...

Doh, too late!! Oh well, good luck with the exchange and please can you drop by and leave your address either by and Etsy convo or my email address

sue bulmer said...

hi there

I seemt to have lost/not received your address for my PIF. Can you send it to me at info (at) sooziebee.co.uk

Thanks

Sue